Thursday 1 February 2018

Beaming like a Sunflower


                           “Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” 
~ Carl Sagan
Embrace each moment fully.
Be stronger.  
Braver.  
Kinder.
Be unstoppable.
My mantra for 2018 😇
A year that we’re already a month into!
It started with a bang with our 3-day market at 
The Cloud over Auckland Anniversary Weekend.  
We all WILTED in the heat but managed to stay upright and smile.
Beaming like a sunflower!
A sense of humour, and Orange and Cardomon ice lollies were a necessity!
February sees the youngest lemming take his marriage vows.
Yes.
The youngest lemming.
A simple ceremony on the beach.
A short honeymoon.
Then he’s off to uni and she's back to work.
They’ve put so much thought into this decision they’ve made
and I’m immensely proud of them both.
The flat will feel empty without him.
No hound.  No lemmings.
Just me. Myself. And I.
And a furball.
Change is inevitable.
And life affirming.
I’m becoming quite the champion at it.
March heralds the arrival of the middle lemming from the UK.
She’s here for a few weeks.
I am BEYOND excited.
It’s been almost 4 years since I last embraced her.
I’ll also get to meet Dan.
It’s gearing up to be an AMAZING year!
Challenging.
Full of change.
And crazily chaotic.
But I wouldn’t have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment